2022 JA BizTown Summer Camp - Week 2!
When: Monday, June 20, 2022 - Friday, June 24, 2022
Open to kids entering grades 5 through 8 in the 2022/2023 school year, JA BizTown Summer Camp gives kids the opportunity to experience what it's like to work in a job and run a business.
Camp concepts include:
• Entrepreneurship – brainstorming ideas and bringing them to life
• Job preparation – applying for and interviewing for a job
• Business expenses – what are they and how businesses cover costs
• Marketing – why and how to communicate your products or services
• Customer service – why it's important to business success
• Tradeoffs – what to do when business resources are limited
• Making money for a business – how costs and sales affect profit and loss
• Teamwork – working with a group to reach a goal
• Personal banking – using a checkbook to pay for things you need or want
Tuition is $300.00 per camper per week.
Become a Sponsor!Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event! Contact us to get more information on how to sponsor a JA Event!