JA Career Adventures
JA Career Adventures is a highly-engaging, digital program that encourages 6th grade students to think about not just what they want to be when they grow up, but also who they want to be!
Through lessons that fulfill 6th grade Ohio Learning Standards in Financial Literacy and the economics strand of Social Studies, students learn about finances, economics, careers, and themselves.
After participating in JA Career Adventures, students will have a better understanding of:
- Matching their personality, skills, interests and values to a rewarding career
- Personal budgeting
- Financial literacy topics such as earnings, savings, taxes, loans and credit scores
- Career Clusters, based on their Holland Codes
- Planning for their future - which starts now!
Each Adventure includes videos, voice overs, GIFs, colorful graphics, activities, confidence-building language, diverse teacher iconography and plenty of white space to make it easy to read.
- Review the Program Brief
- Review Learning Standards Alignments
- Contact Pete Crozier with questions or to schedule a demo
Register Your Class