JA Finance Park - New
Personal Finance Adventure for Middle School Students
JA Financial Literacy Course
Fulfilling Ohio Senate Bill 1 (SB1) Requirements
JA Financial Literacy is a one-semester teacher-led course that fulfills Ohio Senate Bill 1- Financial Literacy Half-Unit Course requirements and is 100% aligned with the new standards.
Junior Achievement (JA) has been a national leader in youth financial literacy education for over 100 years, and we are excited to share this tailored course that equips high school students with foundational personal finance skills and meets Ohio’s Learning Standards.
By incorporating teacher-led materials, virtual simulations, self-guided student sessions and professional business volunteer engagement, Ohio students will participate in an engaging world of financial awareness to prepare them for post-graduate life.
- Learn the necessary concepts applicable to state and national educational standards.
- Apply these standards-based concepts to the real world.
- Synthesize concepts through cumulative, tangible deliverables (projects).
- Analyze a business situation or principle through the use of a case study.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary for future career pathway success.
JA Financial Literacy Course Overview (Ohio)
Select a button below to see how you or your organization can get involved with Junior Achievement of Central Ohio.Donate Volunteer Request A Program